- 2 cups whole grain rice cereal, such as Rice Chex
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced 1/8” thick
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup walnuts, shelled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place sliced bananas and blueberries on rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place fruit in the oven for 2 hours, until dried. Let cool.
- Pour oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon into a large plastic bag.
- Add cereals and nuts to plastic bag and shake well to coat.
- Spread mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet (11x17) in a thin layer and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour. Remove from oven and add dried fruit. Mix to combine and place back in the oven for 15 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cool, divide into one large, or individual containers for your on the go breakfast!
Makes 6, 1-cup servings - only 210 calories per serving!
Click to view Printable PDF